Mission, Values, and Beliefs
The mission of Woodruff Middle School is to empower all students to become prepared, responsible, outstanding Wolverine leaders so they may achieve educational success and become life-long learners.
We envision a school where…..
- Student centered learning is a priority.
- The school climate creates a supportive, nurturing culture for success.
- Stakeholders work collaboratively to educate our students.
- Student achievement is attained through high expectations, academic rigor, and a solid work ethic.
- Middle level educators should be highly qualified, motivated, and engaged in career-long professional growth.
- Preparing students to be life-long learners in today’s global society is essential.
- A safe, secure facility, a positive school climate, and an orderly daily structure promote learning.
- The educational journey is multidimensional and should embrace all stakeholders’ contributions to the process of educating our students.